`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANKS Onemanstanding!!!!!! 5 mini boxes Magic....

RE: THANKS Onemanstanding!!!!!! 5 mini boxes Magic....
Wow!! Congrats on the great break!
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

*Speechless*
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

So - Funny story - I got my 5 boxes in too - Nothing great tis why I am not posting them but had to point out I pulled a DT SP lol So now whats really funny is in 9 boxes I have pulled 2 DT SP's, you are sending me 1, Ftballcardz sent me one and another member sent me one. That is 5 DT SP's and 2 people that I have helped with their set both had DT SP's but yet not the regular DT. So I now have 5 DT SP's and not one single regular DT :| I think they messed up somewhere lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-02-2012, 06:45 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: AWSOME BREAK THERE T!!! YOU SHOULD SEND SOME OF THAT MOJO MY WAY, I NEVER GET ANYTHING GOOD FROM BREAKS!
MOJO, MOJO, MOJO Smile Wishing you the greatest hit of your life in your next break Big Grin
(03-02-2012, 12:07 PM)younglover Wrote: Wow!! Congrats on the great break!
Thanks MaryAnn Big Grin
(03-02-2012, 08:13 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: *Speechless*
I felt that same way Big Grin
(03-02-2012, 08:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: So - Funny story - I got my 5 boxes in too - Nothing great tis why I am not posting them but had to point out I pulled a DT SP lol So now whats really funny is in 9 boxes I have pulled 2 DT SP's, you are sending me 1, Ftballcardz sent me one and another member sent me one. That is 5 DT SP's and 2 people that I have helped with their set both had DT SP's but yet not the regular DT. So I now have 5 DT SP's and not one single regular DT :| I think they messed up somewhere lol
Well D if I hit the true SP it's all yours friend Big Grin