`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
He came thru on pur trade, took a long time to get the cards. I messed up and sent first so I was really scared. Did he get banned due to not sending cards ?

(03-12-2012, 10:09 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: He came thru on pur trade, took a long time to get the cards. I messed up and sent first so I was really scared. Did he get banned due to not sending cards ?
I wondered the same. If he hasn't gotten anyone then why ban him? I understand he hasn't shipped but no one should have shipped first really so its not like he got one over on anyone yet. At least that I know of.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

he had 23 flawless trades, i shipped on the same day he said he was going to ship. that was 1.5 months ago. i understand people move and stuff, so im still hopeful

(03-12-2012, 10:29 PM)bravesfanatic1 Wrote: he had 23 flawless trades, i shipped on the same day he said he was going to ship. that was 1.5 months ago. i understand people move and stuff, so im still hopeful
Oh crap! I didn't realized you had shipped. Man, that sucks. Good Luck!

I shipped also. I haven't quite gotten into the habit of not trusting people, but I'm getting there. We made our trade 1-12-12 and I'm still waiting. Trying to be patient but he has told me twice now that he is going to ship and still hasn't marked anything as shipped.

still waiting on my end but said he was sending
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

He told me, for the 2nd time that he would be sending my end, that was Friday and it still isn't marked as shipped. I think he may have good intentions, and I still haven't given up hope, but my trust is starting to wear a little thin. I really hope he follows through.

(03-13-2012, 11:02 AM)randall44 Wrote: He told me, for the 2nd time that he would be sending my end, that was Friday and it still isn't marked as shipped. I think he may have good intentions, and I still haven't given up hope, but my trust is starting to wear a little thin. I really hope he follows through.

Yeah I agree. He seems decent enough but I think he's got too much on his plate to be trading right now with a new baby and a move.

I really hope he will come thru guys.all I know is he did with ours trade, it took a very long time, but he did get it here. I know he had to wait to get his check to mail mine and kept delaying it,but they did come thru. Let's hope everyone gets their cards and they lift his bann.w hate to lose a member if they make an effort. If it is a bad deal and people don't get their stuff, then I am glad they banned him. Guess we will see, please keep it updated if anyone gets their cards.

Has anyone received cards from Dan yet? I'm giving every benefit of the doubt in this situation because I know he was moving/changing jobs(??), but my patience is wearing thin..(I shipped on 2/2/12, or thereabouts).

-Dan, if you see this, drop me a line.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*