`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
I wish they had waited to ban him, I am wondering if that will stop him from making good on these trades. Can you still pm a banned member ?

same here. would love an update

If he comes through they will lift the ban, he needs to know that.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-29-2012, 04:44 PM)travellingmandan Wrote: Greetings. To those I owe trades.... I have not forgotten! I have all your cards out....Will send out when I get my 1st paycheck (week of 7 Mar). My plans kind of veered to the right and a lot of stuff was put off, my apologies. Please send stuff to the address in the system when you receive my cards, as my fam is still there. Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

V/r,

Dan
Scum bag. Shouldn't take weeks to ship a card.

(03-15-2012, 10:17 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Scum bag. Shouldn't take weeks to ship a card.
very helpful, thanks

(03-15-2012, 10:39 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: very helpful, thanks
Your post is just as helpful, thanks. Just annoyed by people who take that long to ship. How hard is it to go to a post office?

(03-15-2012, 11:42 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Your post is just as helpful, thanks. Just annoyed by people who take that long to ship. How hard is it to go to a post office?
The guy supposedly had a baby, just moved and started a new job. Now I am not making excuses. I just think he got in over his head, had a ton on his plate and now he's afraid to show himself. Bashing him won't make him wanna try to come back and that means he's not gonna fulfill his dues. Your not helping the OP by bashing the guy.

(03-15-2012, 11:42 PM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Your post is just as helpful, thanks. Just annoyed by people who take that long to ship. How hard is it to go to a post office?

Does he owe you cards as well ? I think guys who,want their cards are trying to be patient and not rip him to pieces so he dosent send the cards to them bro.

(03-15-2012, 11:55 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: The guy supposedly had a baby, just moved and started a new job. Now I am not making excuses. I just think he got in over his head, had a ton on his plate and now he's afraid to show himself. Bashing him won't make him wanna try to come back and that means he's not gonna fulfill his dues. Your not helping the OP by bashing the guy.
Do you know how ridiculous you sound? He isn't going to base his decision on whether to send the cards or not based off of what I say on here. You're acting like he's going to read my post and go "OH MY GOD, some guy named PadresFan86 doesn't like me so now I'm not going to send anybody's cards!!!". Give me a break.

(03-16-2012, 12:11 AM)PadresFan86 Wrote: Do you know how ridiculous you sound? He isn't going to base his decision on whether to send the cards or not based off of what I say on here. You're acting like he's going to read my post and go "OH MY GOD, some guy named PadresFan86 doesn't like me so now I'm not going to send anybody's cards!!!". Give me a break.

Okay! Have a good night. I am not looking to argue with you bud. I am sure you can find a bickering match elsewhere. Thanks!

(03-16-2012, 12:03 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Does he owe you cards as well ? I think guys who,want their cards are trying to be patient and not rip him to pieces so he dosent send the cards to them bro.
Kind of my thoughts too.