`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Moved

RE: Just Moved
He just contacted me, said he got his first paycheck at his new job and will sending out my cards tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else is still waiting on cards from him, but thought I would let people know just in case.

He's told me that 4 times in the 2 months I've been waiting.

(03-08-2012, 05:28 PM)randall44 Wrote: He just contacted me, said he got his first paycheck at his new job and will sending out my cards tomorrow. Not sure if anyone else is still waiting on cards from him, but thought I would let people know just in case.

I hope he pulls through. -He said he was moving and stuff, so I've been sitting tight giving the benefit of the doubt. I've never had a bad trade so far. Hope it doesn't come to that.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Also reme ER he lives in Canada guys. I did a high dollar trade with him, and it did take a while, but they got here. Only thing is he just puts them in a bubble mailer, no penny sleeve or top loader,might want to let him know if you don't want yours to come that way. But he will send his end he is a new trader so he should be shipping first anyways.

(03-08-2012, 09:05 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Also reme ER he lives in Canada guys. I did a high dollar trade with him, and it did take a while, but they got here. Only thing is he just puts them in a bubble mailer, no penny sleeve or top loader,might want to let him know if you don't want yours to come that way. But he will send his end he is a new trader so he should be shipping first anyways.
Dude if he lives in Canada then why does the invoice from my trade with him say Virginia Beach?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I think you've got someone else in mind, Jake. Dan's from Virginia. Apparently he just moved, so not sure where he lives now.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(03-08-2012, 09:27 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I think you've got someone else in mind, Jake. Dan's from Virginia. Apparently he just moved, so not sure where he lives now.

Yep I must have, sorry guys you are right it's Virgina ! So I was wrong about what I said before, I was thinking of someone else. sorry Dan, my bad bro.

anyone hear from him lately? i saw he got banned but i was still hoping he'd pull through on our trade(had some HOF pc cards coming from him). i've traded with him before and it was great. he accepted out most recent trade at the end of january and had very little contact with me after i started messaging him after the cards didnt show up after a couple weeks. has everyone else just assumed they are not getting their cards from this guy?
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

i'm still waiting...

I hate to tell you guys to wait, but he did come through on my deal last time. It just took forever. I know he accepted deals but he didn't actually screw anyone yet did he? Wasn't he shipping first in all these deals?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html