Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Gridiron Gear
Question 
2011 Gridiron Gear
Hey guys I've busted 4 packs or G.G. so far and I've already gotten 3 hits. A roddy white dual patch and 2 base rookie auto's of denarious moore and dwayne harris. I have 16 packs left. Does that REALLY mean I have one jersey card left in the box? I mean, I've never seen a box of G.G. with the auto's just being base... do you think I'll get more? I'm opening the rest tomorrow. Please give me your input.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 2011 Gridiron Gear
Might be a hot box some have up to 8 hits.

Would love the Moore....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Just opened the rest of the box and all there was was a christian ponder jsy /299. Never buying a box again I might just quit the freakin hobby. Never in my life have I seen 2 autos and 2 mem not worth a crap. But I'll keep you in mind for the moore.

Revolving signature

check me for dwayne harris
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(02-28-2012, 10:27 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Just opened the rest of the box and all there was was a christian ponder jsy /299. Never buying a box again I might just quit the freakin hobby. Never in my life have I seen 2 autos and 2 mem not worth a crap. But I'll keep you in mind for the moore.
Just like the lottery you have to be lucky. I would call that a good box. You got a Moore, Ponder and a Roddy White dual patch. Most of the Gridiron Gear you get 3 game used and 1 auto. Most of the time you will not get your value back. Believe me I just spent $1465 on a case of Topps 5 Star, the break was so bad, i refused to post. And started donating the cards to local kids. You win some and lose some. Its always a gamble. If its something you looking for in particular, stick with singles then.
Eddie George Super Collector

The one box of Gridiron I bought this year only had 3 hits total, 1 auto and it was Tyron Smith. I also have a lot of breaks I don't post because they are awful.

Same thing happened to me. Pulled 3 hits in first 5 packs, base auto Stocker, base auto redemp Johnny White?? lesean jsy/299

But then a really nice Clyde Gates 4 clr 7 break jumbo patch 6/10,.... that booked for 10.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Well thanks guys that made me feel a little bit better Smile. And I'll check u for the dwayne.

Revolving signature