`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Legends Of The Hall

2012 Legends Of The Hall
was so exicted about this product these things look really good! Sorry no scan til tom. which really sucks! But i got a # 1/4 Carl Yastrzemski psa 9 !! Really excited .. the only other low num one i seen on the bay was a /5 buck leonard and dude was askin 499... wish beckett had a listing for these or culd figure out a value

RE: 2012 Legends Of The Hall
I plaN on getting many more of these..very nice product

Awesome pull, congrats!

thank you..

Just look at the values for a certified auto on a HOF plaque card or a Perez Steele art card. Its really just that put in a bigger frame. The 1/4 doesnt really mean anything from a "card collecting" point as this really isnt a "card". The seller asking for $499 for Leonard will never get anything close to that. Yaz is always a nice pull but Im guessing this box/pack was pretty pricey. Is Yaz a good pull for the price of the pack?
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

i think so . every player pulled is in the hof but theres many that are /100 and not nearly as known as yaz .. i was jw what its fetch just a big fan of the product

Nice pull. Yaz is one of the better autos in this product. As cptnemo66 said, numbering doesn't really affect the selling price for signed HOF postcards. Most Historic Autograph products are like most high end packs/products, high risk but high reward.
Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)

(03-01-2012, 03:27 AM)selanne8kariya9 Wrote: Nice pull. Yaz is one of the better autos in this product. As cptnemo66 said, numbering doesn't really affect the selling price for signed HOF postcards. Most Historic Autograph products are like most high end packs/products, high risk but high reward.
thanks for the info! im bustin 2 more today along with a box of chrome..

I just bought two of these this weekend. I pulled a Whitey Ford Gold HOF plaque and a Warren Spahn (who?) Perez Cert or whatever it's called. Saw the Ford on Ebay asking $128 and another asking $120. The Spahn while not as well known was a 1 of 4 card. BTW I'm willing to trade if anyone wants these. Bought them more for curiosity and they are beautiful, but not my thing.

I think you did really well, I bought a few last year, and loved them. I'm not even a big Baseball guy either..

BTW - did someone REALLY just say WARREN SPAHN WHO??? Sorry, maybe it's because he was born in my hometown, but I've always known about Spahn.

.I mean he's ONLY a 17 time All-Star selection....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)