`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Fleer Rack Packs

6 Fleer Rack Packs
So Wal-Mart got a few of these in at a discounted price. Picked up 4 07-08 packs and 2 08-09. They have 2 08-09 left and I may go back and pick them up given how much better I did!

Best 07-08 card was a Thaddeus Young 86-87 RCs. Ugh.

Each 08-09 Rack pack, however, had 3 MJs (5 of those retrospective MJs in all and 1 base Jordan) and a D-Rose RC! Two D-Rose RCs is not bad for $2.98 per pack.

All FT as usual Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 6 Fleer Rack Packs
THose are the same mj's I offered you. If you decide to go for the set, I may be able to help you out with them.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(02-28-2012, 06:13 PM)buckunteer Wrote: So Wal-Mart got a few of these in at a discounted price. Picked up 4 07-08 packs and 2 08-09. They have 2 08-09 left and I may go back and pick them up given how much better I did!

Best 07-08 card was a Thaddeus Young 86-87 RCs. Ugh.

Each 08-09 Rack pack, however, had 3 MJs (5 of those retrospective MJs in all and 1 base Jordan) and a D-Rose RC! Two D-Rose RCs is not bad for $2.98 per pack.

All FT as usual Smile
same here, i have some retrospective jordans as well if you go after the set.

Thanks guys, but I concentrate on the old school MJs. I've actually used newer Jordans in trades to get the 90's stuff Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Update! Picked up the last 2 08-09 packs today and pulled a 3rd D-Rose RC. Batting .750 on them. Obviously they were sorted that way as many of the card combinations were similar, but I'll take it! They are FT, as are the Jordan retrospectives and everything else!

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK