`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Redemptions

Question About Redemptions
Through my short box busting career I have encountered 2 redemption's in which I followed the instructions and went to the website and put the code in and now I'm sitting back waiting.

How long does it usually take for these to come in the mail? and is there anything else I need to do besides just type the code in, put my address in, and sit back and wait?

It's probably been 3 weeks since I put in the codes.

Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Question About Redemptions
It depends on the card company, topps usually does the best, upperdeck is hot and cold, Panini, forget about it. i've been waiting for over a year for 3 cards. good luck.

For your sake, I hope it's not Panini. I have one redemption from last January and two from last April still pending. Also, they have two recorded as shipped three weeks ago, one with a USPS delivery confirmation number (National Treasures auto rookie patch) that never reached my house.

If you ever pull a Panini redemption, put that sucker on ebay. More than likely, you won't ever see the card you're redeeming, if anything at all...

Wow well that blows unfortunately it is Panini.
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

Yeah, I have a 2011 national treasures rondo auto laundry tag 1/1 and I've been waiting for 3 months... it's not fun!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature