`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Edwards Card Question

Carl Edwards Card Question
I have two 2008 VIP Hot Tread Race-Used Tire Carl Edwards #HT 6/8 cards that I am trying to list in my Org. The only Carl Edwards Hot Tread card that is showing up in the database is 2008 Press Pass Hot Treads Carl Edwards #HT2. Is this a typo or is the card not listed in the database. I have a Jeff Gordon card, which I am keeping, that I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, trying to add the Edwards cards to my Org for trade. Here is what the card looks like:

[Image: 2008PressPassCoolTreadsEdwards.jpg]

Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Carl Edwards Card Question
(02-28-2012, 02:16 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I have two 2008 VIP Hot Tread Race-Used Tire Carl Edwards #HT 6/8 cards that I am trying to list in my Org. The only Carl Edwards Hot Tread card that is showing up in the database is 2008 Press Pass Hot Treads Carl Edwards #HT2. Is this a typo or is the card not listed in the database. I have a Jeff Gordon card, which I am keeping, that I am having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, trying to add the Edwards cards to my Org for trade. Here is what the card looks like:

[Image: 2008PressPassCoolTreadsEdwards.jpg]

Thank you.

Jerry
I have that same card - I am keeping it for my PC, but would still like to enter it into ORG. Hopefully shelbysaleen sees this - seems to always know the answers to these type of questions.

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

Another beckett wrong listing. They are all marked wrong for that set. The JJ is HT3 but is listed a HT7.
I would just enter them as the driver they are and not by #...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(02-29-2012, 10:52 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Another beckett wrong listing. They are all marked wrong for that set. The JJ is HT3 but is listed a HT7.
I would just enter them as the driver they are and not by #...
That is what I thought, I will just add it according to the database and if someone asks for it in a trade I will explain this to them. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]