`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AUTOS for your inspection, not too expensive,,,Scans inside

RE: AUTOS for your inspection, not too expensive,,,Scans inside
Didn't see anything listed that I could use.

(02-28-2012, 11:52 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: Can we please work something for Fasano, McGriff, and Schilling?

Its not really a card, its a thick piece of ceramic with a thumb print. Thumbs of Gold Trading Cards #8,,,1995

(02-28-2012, 10:30 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: That Ripken is an interesting card
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

cmb for the mcgriff and schilling,thanks

Mel, interested in the McGriff. Thanks
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Hey Mel, could you check me for the McGriff, Dawson and Schilling please
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Have to get my computer swabed out, full of errors. Spent 4 hours today talking to India just to get back to here. I hate computers but they are a necessary means to an end. Will try to get to everyone tomorrow. May have to shut down for a couple days and get it fixed...
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel