`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contenders variations and SPs

Contenders variations and SPs
I know the wild speculation is beginning but I just wanted to hear what everyone has found in their research of the SPs. I believe that Patrick Peterson and Phil Taylor might be in the SP list. I have seen less than 30 combined listings in both the ones available and the ones already sold for each one.

In addition, does anyone know what to look for to determine the variation of A.J. Green's Contenders autos? I have not been able to find anything on it. Thanks.

Let the insanity begin...lol!

RE: Contenders variations and SPs
Well best I can say is wait for Panini to release the gallary today of the rest of the SP's
Eddie George Super Collector

(02-28-2012, 11:23 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Well best I can say is wait for Panini to release the gallary today of the rest of the SP's
Oh, is that today? Great. I know the only way to really know is to just wait for the release, but I like to hear the incredible research the members here perform.

I have not seen any variances in A.J.'s cards yet, but with all the others they've done things to the gloves and helmets, only thing they could vary in my opinion if they did indeed make his a short print would be the Riddle on the helmet.

Yes on their blog they replied back to the comments saying on the 28th they would be releasing a gallery of the short prints.
Eddie George Super Collector