Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette

RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette
take what you think will be nice for your nudge
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Now me like tha penguin, I am a little bias towards the Malkin but I think it would be a great trade to pick it up. One it is The Cup which they hold there value much more than the Silhouettes(even though I love the looks). Also Malkin is playing soooo great this year I think the Malkin would probably only go up in price.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

+3 - I'm a Rangers fan so it pains me to say that I too would go Malkin. The Cup cards are nice to look at and they are hard to come by at a cheap price, especially a Malkin like that. I'm with thapenguin as well, oh to be able to ponder such trades Smile
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

I personally like the Malkin......!!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(02-28-2012, 02:01 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: the Nuge is just the redemption card & a jersey card, so its not even redeemed yet... Whats worth more Silver or Gold cup rookies?? Cause heres a silver version on ebay, and i like the patch on the one offered in the trade a lot better... The ebay silver is bidded up to 1300 right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-07-UD-Cup-Roo...2ebbd87599
The silver is #/99, gold is #/71

be very aware of this seller!!!!! This seller has been fakeing patches as reported on another site! He has had to remove listings...DONT GET BURNED!!!

Personally, I'd go with Malkin. As a player he has more of an upside than RNH. Look at what he's doing - without Crosby no less! Plus, The Cup is a higher brand than Crown Royale so there's more of an upside with that too, especially considering how limited the product is.

$500 a pack product VS $100 a pack product

I think you will always be better off with the super high end product no matter what your up against

(02-28-2012, 04:03 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: eeek those gold prices arent what I expected at all.
Like i said, in the hockey hobby parallel cards have very little pull or potential for upside...

Quote:another offer of $650 + Logan Couture #/10 patch CR + niemi all the kings men patch...

This would seem to be a very decent offer as you could probably get more than 50 for the two cards which would give you the 700 you seem to want for it.

Quote:Cant seem to find any offers of $700 for my Nuge... Also, how do you find ended listings of cards?

If you do a bay search, along the left hand side if you scroll down, you'll see an option called 'Completed Listings' that you should click. This will show you the last 90 days of completed auctions and you can see what actually sold and for how much instead of what people are asking.

Quote:Those ending prices of the Silver Malkins are sure drool worthy... $1300-$1800 yikes!!

The silver Malkins are true RCs which is why they go for 2x to 3x higher than the gold ones. The only exception to this rule is when a player has a low jersey number (25 or under) which brings it into Not Priced Due To Scarcity levels.
Slamming down the Haterade since 2008-09...

Malkin is proven while RNH isn't. Better gamble to take the malkin

(02-28-2012, 03:41 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: Malkin is proven while RNH isn't. Better gamble to take the malkin
If this was a single colour patch silver #/99 true RC, i would've advised him to make that trade, but since this is a true RC vs a parallel I don't think that it would be a good deal in my opinion.

Slamming down the Haterade since 2008-09...