`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette

RE: Need some advice on a trade offered for my RNH silhouette
To me, this looks like a trade that is "close, but not quite". Sure, the value of the RNH may drop in the coming months, but you are trading in the here and now where the value is most definitely not low. Try to get something else to go with the Malkin or don't go with the deal. The $650 plus cards deal, I would actually prefer myself, especially if I were a Sharks fan like you are. You gain a more than decent amount of money, as well as 2 team PC cards for a Panini redemption that you may never see made or delivered.

Just my two cents!

Get the malkin !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-28-2012, 03:41 PM)ReimerFan Wrote: Malkin is proven while RNH isn't. Better gamble to take the malkin
+1

Id even say hes a future HOF'er

I dont really get the gold v silver true rc bit but completed listings certainly reflect a higher demand for the true rc. I actually like the golds, they look better.

-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

(02-28-2012, 08:48 PM)Merovius Wrote: +1

Id even say hes a future HOF'er

I dont really get the gold v silver true rc bit but completed listings certainly reflect a higher demand for the true rc. I actually like the golds, they look better.
While I certainly agree with what everyone says, and I wont ever have a chance to pick up a Malkin Gold with a patch like that ever again (if you look at the ww site that shows all 71 patches of this card, the one offered to me was by far the best one) Im looking for a quick profit here. If this was something I was going to keep, id for sure do the Malkin. But Im selling whatever deal I choose. The Malkin is a risk, recent golds end at $300-$400, and while this particular patch ended for $800, selling it im taking a gamble of guys getting into a bid war over the patch quality. Then add in the fact that ebays 9% rape tax, Ill only see like $720 **IF** the card even goes up to $800. The nuge sale + 2 Logan cards is set with $650 & no fees. I would LOVE to keep 1 of these cards, but that much free money just cant be turned down and I have to sell one so I think Im going to go with the $650 for nuge & not the nuge for malkin trade...

I VERY much appreciate everyones help on this, but the game breaker was when the ended Malkin Gold auction prices were posted.

Thanks again everyone!! Now go check out my post in box breaks 4th box of Crown Royale.. Wink
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

Nice card, but careful with the friends. An eBay account is easy to start up, but the devil is in the details. Keep your account to yourself next time...for safety sake.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(02-29-2012, 01:29 AM)dam1057 Wrote: Nice card, but careful with the friends. An eBay account is easy to start up, but the devil is in the details. Keep your account to yourself next time...for safety sake.
Oh, whats funny about that is, I logged into the old account (I didnt even think it was still active) and even tho the feedback was trashed by that lost mail he sent, their are no limits on the selling of that account. it still allows $5000 in monthly sales. So now why would ebay allow the account that had the issue to have top selling allowments, but the current account with 100% has resctricted selling (10 listings $500 in sellings)... Ebay is such a joke, and if you try calling the help line, you just get a person giving robot answers and whenever you call, they just seems to limit the account even more & never get the correct answer you are looking for. I swear its like calling the Soup Nazi, they dont like your questions "NO BIDS FOR YOU!! NEXT!!"
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale