`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Orange #101 Jose Reyes SER #11/25 - RARE

2011 Bowman Chrome Orange #101 Jose Reyes SER #11/25 - RARE
Got a 2011 Bowman Chrome Orange #101 Jose Reyes SER #11/25 - RARE to trade.

I collect Ripken, Ryan Zimmerman, Strasburg and Harper
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Orange #101 Jose Reyes SER #11/25 - RARE
(02-27-2012, 10:14 PM)cmurphy342 Wrote: Got a 2011 Bowman Chrome Orange #101 Jose Reyes SER #11/25 - RARE to trade.

I collect Ripken, Ryan Zimmerman, Strasburg and Harper
pm sent
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I'm not trying to be Mr. Card God, but there's really no need to put "rare" next to it. There's 25 of them, it's self-evident.
One more piece of advice is that /25... heck, even many 1/1's aren't all that great these days.
Because there are 10 billion different 1/1's I guess. Put it this way... a Kyle Lotzkar 2008 Bowman Chrome RED REFRACTOR Autograph of which there are only 5 just sold for around $65. Don't get me wrong, the Reyes is nice, especially for the Reyes devotee, it's just not a jackpot anymore. It has to be TODAY'S hottest prospect ..... or Albert Pujols. Wink

Again, you've been asking for advice in other threads... I'm offering you advice in this one. Not trying to be a know it all. Smile I guess it really is just a pet peeve of mine though, lol. So sorry.

(02-28-2012, 01:56 AM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I'm not trying to be Mr. Card God, but there's really no need to put "rare" next to it. There's 25 of them, it's self-evident.
One more piece of advice is that /25... heck, even many 1/1's aren't all that great these days.
Because there are 10 billion different 1/1's I guess. Put it this way... a Kyle Lotzkar 2008 Bowman Chrome RED REFRACTOR Autograph of which there are only 5 just sold for around $65. Don't get me wrong, the Reyes is nice, especially for the Reyes devotee, it's just not a jackpot anymore. It has to be TODAY'S hottest prospect ..... or Albert Pujols. Wink

Again, you've been asking for advice in other threads... I'm offering you advice in this one. Not trying to be a know it all. Smile I guess it really is just a pet peeve of mine though, lol. So sorry.
+1...putting that in the title makes it seem like your doing an infommercial(or however you spell that)

Guys...honestly did not mean to put the RARE...I copied the title from an ebay listing. My bad. Agree on all points. NEWBIE mistake
[Image: gYJFXps.png]