`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's make a trade!

Let's make a trade!
Made two trades today and photobucket is up to date!! Looking for chiefs, or Missouri players LMK!!! Here are some of the scans, More in pb, can update org if needed.

[Image: Colston001.jpg]
[Image: delone001.jpg]
[Image: ad001.jpg]
[Image: greeen001.jpg]
[Image: maclin001.jpg]
[Image: randoms001-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: 2xauto001.jpg]
[Image: rookieorientation001-1.jpg]
Thanks!

RE: Let's make a trade!
I'm interested in the Cobb/Green auto...Is it numbered? I have a few chiefs autos/game used. I can post pics on here if you'd like I don't have them in my org currently. What chiefs stuff are you looking for?

(02-27-2012, 08:17 PM)Jtdfz9 Wrote: Made two trades today and photobucket is up to date!! Looking for chiefs, or Missouri players LMK!!! Here are some of the scans, More in pb, can update org if needed.

[Image: Colston001.jpg]
[Image: delone001.jpg]
[Image: ad001.jpg]
[Image: greeen001.jpg]
[Image: maclin001.jpg]
[Image: randoms001-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: 2xauto001.jpg]
[Image: rookieorientation001-1.jpg]
Thanks!

I'm an idiot I see the number now...I'm defiantly interested I'll go through my Chiefs stuff

The cobb/green is numbered 3/25...bv $80 Mainly looking for Eric Berry and Jamaal Charles, but also trying to find nice Tamba cards. I am also looking for Missouri players so, Sean Weatherspoon, Maclin, Aldon Smith, ect...

I have this Aldon smith sepia refractor .. also have the orange and regular refractor too.. if you're interested send over a trade offer

[Image: DSCN0689.jpg]

Interested in the cobb/green dual...have some chief stuff...give the bucket a check
Org and bucket up to date
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff362/HBerman15/
Collecting Adrian Peterson, Ryan Mathews, Randy Moss(Vikings), Miscellaneous vikings auto's and GU I like. 2011 R&S Green Longevity Patches.

Will do

Here's what I have don't hesitate with any questions or if you want better pics of any.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket