`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished a couple sets today :)

Finished a couple sets today :)
Just finished these two tough insert mini sets. I also completed the 2009 Goodwin Champions base mini set 1-252.
[Image: 22112mailday66.jpg]
[Image: 22112mailday68.jpg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Finished a couple sets today :)
Man, that's nice. The top set would be even better die-cut.

nice. i have the darwin, bib and closer. dunno if i should do the set or not. i like them a lot, but i feel once i complete it, ill just sell it off or trade it away for much less than i put into it Tongue
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Very Nice Pete!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Nice sets man! I hope to get my "beard" set completed as well. Was wondering if you could back to me on the spares of the flocculence cards? Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Well done, Im two away from completing mine!
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

I have to stop checking out your threads, Pete... They keep pushing me closer and closer to collecting A&G subset & EXT minis like mad.

Good job!

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(02-27-2012, 05:50 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Nice sets man! I hope to get my "beard" set completed as well. Was wondering if you could back to me on the spares of the flocculence cards? Thanks man, I really appreciate it!
LOVE that MJ auto in your sig! What did that set u back if you don't mind me asking?

(02-28-2012, 10:09 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: LOVE that MJ auto in your sig! What did that set u back if you don't mind me asking?
Well to be honest I payed too much for it haha. I'm putting together the autograph set (which is proving to be ridiculously expensive,) but when my MJ auto popped up on ebay I pounced on it and offered full book, because at the time it was the first one on ebay for sale by itself. So I payed a whopping 800 bucks.

My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Congratulations! I always love finishing sets, and those are two really fun sets.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/