`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting

RE: 2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting
Ive not seen enough of Ingrams but what is it? If I had to guess by his picture id say the SP has no nfl logo on his glove.

(02-27-2012, 05:45 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Na, I figured it out. That's not it....and I don't have the SP. Doh!

I have found 6 more but I will not share until I get a few in my pocket, sorry dont need everyone bidding them up.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(02-27-2012, 05:45 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Na, I figured it out. That's not it....and I don't have the SP. Doh!
what is it if you dont mind me asking??

I have helu, jernigan, leshoure and brown can someone tell me what to look for? I do.t see it.

cody you have any pics of them? I could tell ya if I saw them.Its only the oncard autos so helu wouldnt be in the discussion.

Any one know what it is on the locker?

After looking at the photos posted in the link.... looks as if all the variations are missing the "Riddel" logo and some are missing that along with an arm/wrist band or something on the glove.

As screwy as this years Contenders has been, I'm kinda glad I havent bought any.... they are getting ridiculous.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

None of mine are SPs. I wonder if there will be SPs in the redemptions too? If so, I wonder how they are going to distribute them.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Prob just random.They have to have SP's in the redemptions as those were the on-card ones and theres variations for all 36 that were at the premiere.

(02-27-2012, 08:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: None of mine are SPs. I wonder if there will be SPs in the redemptions too? If so, I wonder how they are going to distribute them.

just a heads up...don't get too excited after purchasing one...just got refunded with a "Card had error in listing" message..people are impressive
Collecting RANDY MOSS, all Patriots, Shaquille O'Neal, and all Flair Showcase Legacy Collection
Want List:
- '98 Skybox Premium Rubies Randy Moss
- '98 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Randy Moss
- '98 Flair Showcase Row 0 (Legacy & Base) Randy Moss
- '98 Thunder Super Rave Randy Moss