`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting

RE: 2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting
Looks like I have a Leshoure SP but no other RPS ones.

cant find a jones sp on the bay anywhere. have the regular version. its in his glove that there is a difference. sp is missing the logo on his glove
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

That's funny because I have two Jamie Harper's up for auction now and all of a sudden I got two buyers asking me to end my auction on one of them for a buy it now $5 because that is what they were selling for. I responded no to both and he replied back how bout $7. I know now this one seems to be a short print, he is missing two arm bands. Glad I didnt end the auction. Jdetter thanks for this post.

(02-27-2012, 05:02 PM)artified71 Wrote: That's funny because I have two Jamie Harper's up for auction now and all of a sudden I got two buyers asking me to end my auction on one of them for a buy it now $5 because that is what they were selling for. I responded no to both and he replied back how bout $7. I know now this one seems to be a short print, he is missing two arm bands. Glad I didnt end the auction. Jdetter thanks for this post.
Ill give you 8 for it right now LOL
That is total BS, i understand people trying to get cards for good prices, but to stick it to an unsuspecting person... all I have to say is KARMA!!!

[Image: images.jpg]
Insert Banner.

(02-27-2012, 03:41 PM)fishtaco02 Wrote: Hmm..I pulled 2 ingram autos in a case break. wonder if one of them is an SP
Would love to trade for one of the 2 if there the same....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Anyone know what the difference is between the 2 Ingrams? I've got this one...
[Image: 11cningram.jpg]
(02-27-2012, 05:22 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: [Image: images.jpg]
LOL
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Happy to help ya out.Figured I'd post as soon as I saw it so it would help people out that didnt know.

(02-27-2012, 05:02 PM)artified71 Wrote: That's funny because I have two Jamie Harper's up for auction now and all of a sudden I got two buyers asking me to end my auction on one of them for a buy it now $5 because that is what they were selling for. I responded no to both and he replied back how bout $7. I know now this one seems to be a short print, he is missing two arm bands. Glad I didnt end the auction. Jdetter thanks for this post.

(02-27-2012, 05:31 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Anyone know what the difference is between the 2 Ingrams? I've got this one...
[Image: 11cningram.jpg]

LOL
Soemone said there is the soosh missing form the glove or something like that.. not positve but if that is the case you may have an SP on your hands, not sure though

(02-27-2012, 05:44 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Soemone said there is the soosh missing form the glove or something like that.. not positve but if that is the case you may have an SP on your hands, not sure though
Na, I figured it out. That's not it....and I don't have the SP. Doh!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection