Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting

RE: 2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting
Ahh...the dreaded retail overflow!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

RE: 2011 Contenders Sp's . Panini starts Hinting
I hope Contenders Retail comes thru for me and I can complete my Jets Contenders auto collection.

Last Wednesday / Thursday I passed on 3 Jeremy Kerley New York Jets auctions, first two for $99, the third for $100.

Then over the weekend he skyrocketed to $175, I'm kicking myself unless many of them come out of blasters, I'm hoping if he's plentiful in it goes to $50 in a week, the early freefall will be brutal for the last few ebay buyers who rushed in to get the card.

I still have the scars from buying 2001 Lamont Jordan /50 for $150 about 4 years ago, it's a $50 card today and buying 2005 Cedric Houston #ed to 116 for $150 when he was one of the few redemptions that year. And I had to fight hard in a few auctions to get that one for that price.
I then waited two years to get the card sent to me by Playoff when Houston signed a bunch of stickers and mailed them back, by then he had retired and went back to college.

Today, that's a $10 card (bought on ebay recently), someone else could not get anyone to buy for $24.95 when he tried to move it when 2011 Contenders came out.

Jeremy Kerley, please be plentiful in Retail, please