`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the browns collecors at

Where are all the browns collecors at
is there any Cleveland browns collectors on here. looking to do some trading to possibly help each other out. let me know, thanks.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: Where are all the browns collecors at
No other Browns collectors here?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Browns haven't had fans in many years, maybe if they draft RG3 they may pop up from their holes lol

(02-28-2012, 11:55 AM)solid133 Wrote: Browns haven't had fans in many years, maybe if they draft RG3 they may pop up from their holes lol
I know but i am from northeast ohio and collect cleveland stuff as well. the problem is once the guys who arent here long i have no use for them. if there is a super collector of couch, frye or quinn i can really help their collection.

MOVING TO BALTIMORETongue

(02-28-2012, 12:09 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: MOVING TO BALTIMORETongue
very funny! Someday we will return to the glory days of pre baltimore. browns fans are some of the most loyal fans they are, we are just suffering because of very poor draft picks in the last ten years. love to see rg3 in cleveland but at some point we need to just pick a qb and stick with him. until we get a good line and running game it doesnt matter who qb is, he is going to be on the turf all day.

Present...but I don't want Quinn or Frye lol
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

I am one of those long suffering Browns fans. I don't collect many current players so most of my Browns collection is of people like Jim Brown, Lou Groza, Leroy Kelly..basically the HOFers. I do have a tote full of Browns memorabilia I've picked up over the years. As far as new stuff, I have some McCoy cards, Hardesy, Massaquoi, several Browns that never made it like James Davis, Jerome Harrison, etc.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I am from NE Ohio as well, Youngstown to be exact - don't know if I have any Browns doubles but welcome yourself to whatever you see in my org and I'd love to try to help you out!

(02-28-2012, 12:05 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I know but i am from northeast ohio and collect cleveland stuff as well. the problem is once the guys who arent here long i have no use for them. if there is a super collector of couch, frye or quinn i can really help their collection.
I went to High School with Charlie Frye at Willard HS and played football with him. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Eddie George Super Collector