IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to buy Cases

RE: Best place to buy Cases
like krangry said- blowoutcards.com
atlanta and dave and adams are usually a little more-
i have had GREAt success with blowout (on boxes, not cases) and know local dealers that actually buy cases from them rather than sign up for the mass amounts topps wants u to buy

blowoutcards or dacardworld are my first 2 places I look.

As someone else mentioned, dacw thows in extra stuff...for a full case purchase, that will probably be an extra box of something older.

dacw is slightly more expensive usually but thier shipping is cheaper if you end up paying for shipping (both offer free standard shipping for larger orders)

Thanks for all the advice guys. Just getting back into the swing of things. Everything has changed since I was a kid
[Image: gYJFXps.png]

(02-26-2012, 08:55 PM)cmurphy342 Wrote: My local dealer told me that I need to watch out with these companies. That they search boxes, reseal? Anyone have any of these stories? Who should I believe? Is he just wanting me to purchase with him?
Dave and Adams doesnt, I bought some 2010 u/d series 1 boxes about a month ago and one was a HOTBOX. It had a jersey card in every pack!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I've purchased from the one's that is listed, but my 1st choice is www.Bigtsportscards.com
.I preordered 3 cases of 2012 Baseball yesterday.

I like D&A. I feel comfortable buying hobby boxes/cases. I wouldn't trust buying the loose packs. jmo
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I always use Dave and Adams Cardworld. Outstanding service, free shipping on orders over 150.00 and free packs/boxes on orders over 75.00. They upgraded me for free to a premier account which saves even more money on many items. I have pulled case hits from hobby boxes and always get the case hits when I buy cases.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

I won't bother with Blowout anymore. Had recent issues with an order they didn't ship out and it wasn't the first issue. Buy from people who actually like cards, and are not just out to take your money. One time I called them up about a great hit and the guy just didn't give 2 sits, he said "I just sell the stuff".