`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is there any CardStore Owners Out there

Is there any CardStore Owners Out there
Hey eveyone i was looking for some advice on how i could start a card shop from scratch maybe by starting 2 sell online or something let me know how you all started i have no money really too start one and its always been a dream of mine 2 have my own shop. Thanks and please let me know your expreinces and how you all started thanks
Photobucket

RE: Is there any CardStore Owners Out there
(02-26-2012, 08:37 PM)cardcrazy25123 Wrote: Hey eveyone i was looking for some advice on how i could start a card shop from scratch maybe by starting 2 sell online or something let me know how you all started i have no money really too start one and its always been a dream of mine 2 have my own shop. Thanks and please let me know your expreinces and how you all started thanks
My dad opened one when i was a kid...and I know back then he had to put about 50.000 of his own money into it ....and didn't turn a profit for like 5 years ....i'm in the same boat you are lol It's been my dream for a while now to open one but I cant get the money to even begin.

(02-26-2012, 08:37 PM)cardcrazy25123 Wrote: Hey eveyone i was looking for some advice on how i could start a card shop from scratch maybe by starting 2 sell online or something let me know how you all started i have no money really too start one and its always been a dream of mine 2 have my own shop. Thanks and please let me know your expreinces and how you all started thanks
any interest in this?

[Image: 20dfec42.jpg]
[Image: fc2bb8df.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(02-26-2012, 09:14 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: any interest in this?

[Image: 20dfec42.jpg]
[Image: fc2bb8df.jpg]
Holy crap what do you want for that i have no money like said but i could possibly maybe come up with something for it. Lmk man that would be so awesome 2 have im a huge Pat White fan
Photobucket

NIce pat white 1/1.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I do...pm me with any? S
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS