`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting an auction end time =sucktastic

Forgetting an auction end time =sucktastic
I had a sweet Matt Weiters card lined up for an incredible deal, but then I forgot about it. Screw you, Skyrim. Screw you.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Forgetting an auction end time =sucktastic
same with me......sometimes i dont think i will win an auction.......i end up winning by luck......then i get a notice from ebay for open case for not paying......lmao
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Knew I would be home all day and set the alarm on my phone for 5 minutes before the auction was to end...alarm goes off...log in...wait...Buckeyes hoops game on TV goes down to the final seconds...OOPS....%^$#!

I hate when that happens. Or when my little girl calls me in the last minute of bidding and I miss out by $1.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Thank the Maker for sniping software/sites. No need to memorize end times or sit by the computer and wait for it to end....stopped doing that years ago.

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

(02-26-2012, 06:20 PM)frostycollects Wrote: Thank the Maker for sniping software/sites. No need to memorize end times or sit by the computer and wait for it to end....stopped doing that years ago.
That's the fun part. and a reason to sit at the computer all night. lol
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Happened to me last week. Mother in law was here wanted to go home but I wanted to get work done on the car before dark. So rushed out to do that and forgot about a red refractor auto #/10. Hope another one comes up again someday.

All Star game just killed me. Wanted to get another Musial auto for my collection, and whoops, forgot all about it.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

All I do is add it to my watch list. Then I get an email notification when the auction is ending.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Just happened to me today. Last 2007 Topps Sterling Ichicro card I needed for my set. #/250 while not rare it might be a little while before one pops up again.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket