• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting an auction end time =sucktastic

RE: Forgetting an auction end time =sucktastic
I barely remember life without my eBay iPhone app. lol
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(02-27-2012, 12:24 PM)kinarism Wrote: I've got the ebay app...and sometimes even when I'm home, I prefer to use it over the regular site.

However, my alerts stopped working a LONG time ago and I cant figure out how to get them to start again. I've tried completely removing the app and reinstalling but it still won't work. Really annoying.

And as someone else pointed out...the 4hr email just isn't enough. especially when I sometimes get the email after the auction ends...or I've had them actually list the wrong time for the auction end in the email so I get the email check the end time. Make an alarm in my phone (since the app alerts don't work). Get the alarm, open the app to find that the auction ended 45mins ago.

grr!
I only use the ebay app. I actually like it better than the full site. The best advantage is the option to search sold items only, rather than on the real site you have to filter though all completed auctions.

The mobile notification only works when you are on wifi. So if you were connected to wifi and it still doesn't give you the 15 minute warning then there is something wrong.

im usually watching 200-300 items a day

i forget about auctions at least 6-7 times a day. most of the time, i didnt miss anything crucial. but sometimes....sometimes....

i missed out on a 1000 dollar card last month that was VERY poorly listed....and it sold for 10 dollars. never have walls so feared being punched as for when i yelled out in madness when that happened