Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More T206 pickups

RE: More T206 pickups
Love the cubs pickups!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very nice! Thnaks for sharing.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully will be adding more soon.
I guess it is all Wayne's fault. LOL. I picked my first one in October, and have about 15 now, and looking for more. Great looking cards with a simple design. Like all the variations, they are really cool.
(02-26-2012, 08:25 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: You too? I wrapped up my Red Sox team set and picked up a few other cards from the set that I wanted but I keep looking for more. It's really addicting.

Great cards! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks.
(03-01-2012, 03:08 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Great cards! Thanks for sharing!

(02-28-2012, 05:09 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Thanks for the comments. Hopefully will be adding more soon.
I guess it is all Wayne's fault. LOL. I picked my first one in October, and have about 15 now, and looking for more. Great looking cards with a simple design. Like all the variations, they are really cool.
Oh ya sure blame me. LOL
Very nice cards. Whith my dad in the hospital its been hard for me to pick up any this year. My goal is 20 but that may not happen
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Hope that your dad gets out of the hospital soon. I maybe get some commons next month, so if I do have one that you need we can work out something.
(03-04-2012, 11:20 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Oh ya sure blame me. LOL
Very nice cards. Whith my dad in the hospital its been hard for me to pick up any this year. My goal is 20 but that may not happen

Sounds good. I have all the ones I have listed on the vintage boards. By now its probley on page 6.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

What is the model of the scanner you are using?