`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bowman Chrome - Updated with Starling Marte and Josh Sale). Looking for more!

Bowman Chrome - Updated with Starling Marte and Josh Sale). Looking for more!
Looking for cards I can add to this collection... if anyone has any Autos, GU, or Orange they would be willing to deal... please send me an offer!!!

I have an extra Starling Marte Auto that I'd be willing to trade for an auto of like value from this collection that is not listed here.

Also looking for Ellis Burks Autos/GUs and a certified Jim Abbott Auto in an Angels uniform.

[Image: BC1.jpg]
[Image: BC2.jpg]
[Image: BC3a.jpg]
[Image: BC4c.jpg]
[Image: bc6a.jpg]
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

RE: My 2011 Bowman Draft / Prospect Collection - Need Help!
I have a few of the Bowman gu if you have any Dodgers mainly Kershaw, Ethier, Kemp
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

which set are you trying to complete? au's/ gu's / die-cuts?
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

What exactly do you mean? I'm looking to complete the set... you evil avatar kid you!! Are you just looking for anything?

Haha! Yeah, I noticed from a couple other threads that you were playing this game too! I'm trying to come as close to a complete set of the autos that I can, but I'm also going to collect the game used and orange refractors as well. To my defense, my focus on this particular collection is what made me come back to this site, so I wasn't moving in on yr territory... even if we are baseball enemies. At the end of the day, we might end up coming to a point where we can help each other out.

P.S.
Rivalry aside, yr signature is pretty sweet.

I have a ton of base and inserts if you want to take a look.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

(02-25-2012, 08:36 PM)james lacroix Wrote: Haha! Yeah, I noticed from a couple other threads that you were playing this game too! I'm trying to come as close to a complete set of the autos that I can, but I'm collecting all the inserts. To my defense, my focus on this particular collection is what made me come back to this site, so I wasn't moving in on yr territory... even if we are baseball enemies. At the end of the day, we might end up coming to a point where we can help each other out.

P.S.
Rivalry aside, yr signature is pretty sweet.
All I can say is my wife is a stinkin' Sawx fan Sad and it's not my territory, all cards are first come... I just didn't know exactly what you meant.
But the scans you have up...are those trade bait or what?
Thanks for the compliment.

I have a bunch of color and and I think a gu maybe an auto or two. If your looking for base pm me I have a box full of it !

(02-25-2012, 09:12 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: All I can say is my wife is a stinkin' Sawx fan Sad and it's not my territory, all cards are first come... I just didn't know exactly what you meant.
But the scans you have up...are those trade bait or what?
Thanks for the compliment.
The territory thing was just my way of trying to be funny. Marriage is hard enough without the Yankees/Red Sox divide....haha.

The scans are not trade bait unfortunately. They are the cards I want to build upon, so I am hoping some fine people here will help me fill in the many blanks. I shall alert you to any doubles I may end up with.

I have a bunch of left over inserts and stuff, let me get theminot org.ft. Like I said I have a bunch of color in there right now as well so be sure to check my org. And send me an open offer.Jake