`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bowman Chrome - Updated with Starling Marte and Josh Sale). Looking for more!

RE: My 2011 Bowman Draft / Prospect Collection - Need Help!
(02-27-2012, 09:57 AM)paokai Wrote: Hi man
I have 2 GU and 1 Harper auto GU #/69,but I am in office now I can give you for the PICS later
Please PM me
Thanks
I checked out your photobucket... definitely interested in the Bryce Harper, but if I lack something intriguing enough for you to let it go, I'd definitely like to negotiate a deal for the Starling Marte. I'm actually interested in any of those Autos from that I don't have in yr bucket, but the Marte I want for sure.

Hi
I have those
[Image: 0301_0016.jpg]
[Image: 0301_0015.jpg]
and I will put my all 2011 bowman auto on the photobucket after scanning
if you need, PLMK
thanks

Well it looks like you have quite a bit of stuff in your photobucket that I'd like a shot at. Why don't you list what you'd be willing to trade in your organize here?

(03-01-2012, 09:11 PM)james lacroix Wrote: Well it looks like you have quite a bit of stuff in your photobucket that I'd like a shot at. Why don't you list what you'd be willing to trade in your organize here?
I am lazy to list on org, but if any thing you want I will list for the trade. I have already post all of my 2011 bowman stuff on the photobucket. Please check and let me know what you need.
Thanks Kai

Well to reiterate, I am interested in the Starling Marte auto. I have interest in quite a bit of other Bowman Chrome cards in your collection (like the Banuelos or the Stephenson), but I think I'd like to talk about the Marte first and foremost.

(03-01-2012, 10:00 PM)james lacroix Wrote: Well to reiterate, I am interested in the Starling Marte auto. I have interest in quite a bit of other Bowman Chrome cards in your collection (like the Banuelos or the Stephenson), but I think I'd like to talk about the Marte first and foremost.
for the Marte auto or Jersey. the 2 jersey of mine do you need.
Thanks

Well, it's the auto I'm most interested in

Looks like it's getting better. Hope you're not mad about that trade not happening, but I thought you had some dupes. BTW, I have a case coming in today. I bought them sell to sell (any big hits) but should have some base (autos) left over.

Pretty awesome collection!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-02-2012, 02:59 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: Looks like it's getting better. Hope you're not mad about that trade not happening, but I thought you had some dupes. BTW, I have a case coming in today. I bought them sell to sell (any big hits) but should have some base (autos) left over.
Cool... Let me know!