`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bowman Chrome - Updated with Starling Marte and Josh Sale). Looking for more!

RE: My 2011 Bowman Draft / Prospect Collection - Need Help!
(02-25-2012, 09:41 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I have a bunch of left over inserts and stuff, let me get theminot org.ft. Like I said I have a bunch of color in there right now as well so be sure to check my org. And send me an open offer.Jake
Geez, you weren't kidding. Offer sent.

You can still take a look at my org for what your looking for. not kidding either
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

I have a bunch in my org, take a look if you want.

So you're trying to do ALL the colors, autos and non autos? I'm just doing the base autos and inserts.
I have an Archie Bradley Blue refractor auto, Arden Pabst orange refractor auto... I'm looking for cash on those though. There are also a few colors in my organizer.

Woah, woah, woah. Who's on whose turf? (kidding)

I'm also building the set, as I did last year. I also have a couple of doubles and such, so see if I've got anything you need and I can help you out.

Cheers.

But folks, come on, you know you want to trade your autos to me, not these other guys! =o)
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I have some colored refractors and inserts - do you have any 2010 Topps Legends SPs?

(02-25-2012, 11:19 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: So you're trying to do ALL the colors, autos and non autos? I'm just doing the base autos and inserts.
I have an Archie Bradley Blue refractor auto, Arden Pabst orange refractor auto... I'm looking for cash on those though. There are also a few colors in my organizer.
I tried to send you a PM, but couldn't. Yr email settings won't allow it.

OK, so this thread resulted in me drowning in Purples, Blues, Greens, Throwbacks, and Futures. It made realize I need to narrow down my focus.... So I'm just looking for Auto, GUs, and Orange. Sorry to those trade I had to cancel. Just wasn't feeling great about my results this morning.

I have a ton of non-auto refrctors i can add to my org if interested
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(02-26-2012, 01:39 PM)capncush Wrote: I have a ton of non-auto refrctors i can add to my org if interested
Any of them Orange? If yes, send me an offer.

Hi man
I have 2 GU and 1 Harper auto GU #/69,but I am in office now I can give you for the PICS later
Please PM me
Thanks