`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Weekend Mojo!!!! Five Star Break, 10-11 Black Basketball!

Major Weekend Mojo!!!! Five Star Break, 10-11 Black Basketball!
Well, guys Im am very excited and happy this morning!! After my breaks Friday and Saturday,last night. I did my first ever Basketball break and it was a 10-11 Black Elite Basketball, got one team spot and got the Wizards. So, naturally wanted him to pull a Wall rookie auto. Even better third box he pulls a redemption for a John Wall, Blake Griffin, Demarcus Cousins Triple rookie auto. So, I didnt win it right away, after the 6 box break he randomed the card and I had the greatest luck and won the card. Pretty awesome for my first Basketball break. Def more to come. Okay, so now to the Five Star break from last night, because this is the Football blog. Sorry guys had to tell about friday night luck. So, I was on blogtv and always wanted to join a Truth17 break and he had a buy in for 2011 topps five star football. It was a snake draft and I had no clue how to do one because Ive only did team and randoms before. So, I picked 4 and 26 the 4th I picked the Panthers and in 26th I got the Texans, because there wasnt many teams left. So, no luck threw two boxes then the third box came up and he opened the pack and got this huge smile and everyone started typing its gotta be a Cammy Smile My nerves were starting to shake my legs literally haha and sure enough 4th or 5th card he pulls a gold Cam Newton 3 color patch numbered to only 50!!! Finally, after all year buying these super expensive packs of Supreme, Limited and so on. I finally hit my favorite rookie besides Murray.Then with more good luck the last card was a Leonard Hankerson/Andre Johnson Dual auto card. So, now here I am in the random spot again. The good luck continued and Now Im the owner of the Dual auto. Oh wait forgot to say the dual was a redemption,witch doesn't bother me at all. Man, I never thought Id hit Newton and must say it was worth a year of waiting to hit the Guy in prolly the best product of the year. So, I just wanted to wish you guys good luck out there and give some thanks to my favorite breaker of all time. His name says it all and should get more credit for how much time he puts into these breaks. Thank you Truth17 you made my dream come true. Im 30 years old and been collecting for about 20 years now, and these last two days have been prolly the best in my collecting cards days. Good luck everyone and also got some more card I will put on my org. Nice autos and stuff for trade.Smile

RE: Major Weekend Mojo!!!! Five Star Break, 10-11 Black Basketball!
Congrats! Truth17 does some amazing breaks, I've been in quite a few myself, they fill up rather quick.
Eddie George Super Collector

Congrats, put up a pic when you get it in hand

That is great. Congrats on all of the hits. I do not do so well in group breaks. I have had the chance at some of the best team to get good hit and got nothing at all. But you over this weekend, nice.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]