`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long have you waited for an auto request??

how long have you waited for an auto request??
i sent two cards to gregg jefferies in may of 2011 to the high school where he is a coach..nothing big just an 88 donruss and 89 topps so cards that are under 20 cents..to this day i have not received them back and think now i never will. its been nine months and ive lost hope. have you waited longer for a return then me???...im sad.

RE: how long have you waited for an auto request??
I've heard of people waiting up to two years and finally getting something back. I'm about to send out for some TTM autos. This will be my third time and hopefully be the first time I will have success.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I got this card right around 2 years after sending. Forgot about it completely till the day it showed up in my mail box. Was a nice surprise.
[Image: 88dttmpm01.jpg]

Jim Thome had a habit of only signing at spring training. I sent this just after the season started. Had almost a year wait till I got it back the following ST.
[Image: jimthome.jpg]
(02-25-2012, 12:45 PM)beginesj Wrote: I've heard of people waiting up to two years and finally getting something back. I'm about to send out for some TTM autos. This will be my third time and hopefully be the first time I will have success.
Use sportscollectors.net HUGE database w/ user input. Actully know who you have a chance of getting back.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-25-2012, 12:55 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Use sportscollectors.net HUGE database w/ user input. Actully know who you have a chance of getting back.
Thank You for the information!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Funny you should ask now, 3 days ago I got my Burt Hutton back after 18 months ! So don't give up hope. I be had others come back within the weeek !