`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Baseball 11 Topps Update

New to Baseball 11 Topps Update
New to Baseball , was into hockey few years ago , but was bored so bought a box at walmart of 11 Topps update .. anyway do any of these cards have any "value" ? also got a bunch of RC's anyway particular ones in this set to look out for ? thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: New to Baseball 11 Topps Update
Thumbnails don't work you need to upload them to a host site like Photobucket then copy and paste the URL's using the [IMG] [/IMG] tags.

You didn't get much value out of those. Look at the base though for any older looking photos with stats on the back from years ago. Those are short prints and carry some value. From the photos, you didn't get much. Tough luck. Hopefully next time you can get something a little better.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

so do the thumbnails work or not ?
My Bucket : http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/LeafsNation10/

[IMG]http:
//i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/LeafsNation10/temp.png[/IMG]

Some people can see thumbnails, but a very large majority of us cannot. You really do need to use photobucket or something similar (it's free).
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

[Image: scan0001.jpg]

That work ?

Nice stuff and yes they worked
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

yes nice cards but minimal value. As with most stuff today if it's not an autograph or really low #'d refractor it can usually be had really cheap. It's one of the things that I hate about the way the hobby has gone but it is what it is.

The patch might get $5-$8 because McCovey isn't the biggest name out there. The Diamond Anniv. and Cognac sparkles $1-$2 each the rest $.99 or so all day on ebay.

welcome to the baseball world!

(02-25-2012, 03:22 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: yes nice cards but minimal value. As with most stuff today if it's not an autograph or really low #'d refractor it can usually be had really cheap. It's one of the things that I hate about the way the hobby has gone but it is what it is.

The patch might get $5-$8 because McCovey isn't the biggest name out there. The Diamond Anniv. and Cognac sparkles $1-$2 each the rest $.99 or so all day on ebay.
But he has his one cove that doesn't count for anything lol