`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EVERYONE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO

EVERYONE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO
Keep Bob (floydtown), in your thoughts and prayers while he is over there in the sandbox, especially now since the latest unrest has started, and is now spreading to other countries.

So Bob, when you read this, keep your head down, your butt up, and for pete's sake take those pink fuzzy rabbit ears off Smile

Thank you for what your doing over there, come back safe and sound to your family.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: EVERYONE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO
(02-25-2012, 03:29 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Keep Bob (floydtown), in your thoughts and prayers while he is over there in the sandbox, especially now since the latest unrest has started, and is now spreading to other countries.

So Bob, when you read this, keep your head down, your butt up, and for pete's sake take those pink fuzzy rabbit ears off Smile

Thank you for what your doing over there, come back safe and sound to your family.
+1
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(02-25-2012, 03:34 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: +1
+2
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

+3. I saw the chopper in his avatar. Is he Army? He might work with my uncle!
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

Stay safe.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(02-25-2012, 03:29 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Keep Bob (floydtown), in your thoughts and prayers while he is over there in the sandbox, especially now since the latest unrest has started, and is now spreading to other countries.

Amen!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

PLEASE stay safe and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!