`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grant Hill Fleer USA 3D

Grant Hill Fleer USA 3D
Anyone have any info on this Grant Hill. I was looking through some old cards that I had when I was collecting last time and found this card. I am getting a bunch ready to ship to the commons 4 kids program. It looks like a 3D hologram, its a pretty cool card. Anybody familiar with these cards.

[Image: IMG_0001-3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0002-1.jpg]

If anyone is interested in it let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Grant Hill Fleer USA 3D
I think/guess that I have something similar to that card but it is Karl Malone (Around The World). I can't remember atm.
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Bas...IB/1460791
ugh, sorry about that
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Bas...eer_USA,sq
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Yup that is them I haven't saw any other ones like it before. Not as rare as I thought LOL....
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

No thank you? For me? Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

I think xstreaminsanity would be interested in it unless he has it already.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Have a few Shaq like those. they are from the fleer USA set and part of the base set. each player has a couple of those holo 3d and regular cards. Those are great looking even though they aren't worth much..

The cards were likely inspired by the 95-96 Flair Hot Numbers and Play Makers sets. Those were tough cards to find back when they came out, especially the Jordan Hot Numbers.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.