`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org HELP!!! Please

Org HELP!!! Please
Is there a way for me to put my cards in numerical order? For instance I added all of the 2012 Gold Sparkles and now I want to mark which ones I have to trade and which ones I need. Please help because as of right now they are all scattered around.

RE: Org HELP!!! Please
that's the way they appear in "all items". theyll be in order if you put them in a folder

2 solutions, 1 ill have to go back and find the way to do

1. search all items for them. select them, add to folder, then go to that folder. bam...in order
2. change the address bar...there's a post in the help section ill have to dig up

for now, just use #1

(02-24-2012, 04:03 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Is there a way for me to put my cards in numerical order? For instance I added all of the 2012 Gold Sparkles and now I want to mark which ones I have to trade and which ones I need. Please help because as of right now they are all scattered around.
Put them all in their own collection and when you open that they should be in order
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

Ok thanks guys that worked but now I marked all the ones I have for trade and all the ones I want. I checked a trade with someone and mine didnt have a star next to them as needs. Did I do something wrong?

(02-24-2012, 05:12 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Ok thanks guys that worked but now I marked all the ones I have for trade and all the ones I want. I checked a trade with someone and mine didnt have a star next to them as needs. Did I do something wrong?
Did you mark both the Want and Trade For columns? Both have to be filled in.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos