IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I won I won! UPDATE PG 4 10-3-12, picture of prize

RE: I won I won! UPDATE PG 4 10-3-12, picture of prize
Wow. Nice catch.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Holy cow.. That is ridiculous. Congrats

Very nice prize there!

Congratulations on winning such a spectacular prize.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thats freaking beautiful!!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Awesome win, congrats on the helmet.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(10-04-2012, 10:40 AM)giantsfan Wrote: Would much rather have a sick helmet like that than a jersey..congrats!
I agree.
I have a question though, jdetter. Does anything say if it is GU'd or worn by DWill, OR is it a brand new un-worn helmet that he signed? I would have been happy to receive any of those and would pick a signed helmet over a signed JSY, UNLESS it was a game-used AU'd JSY. That's the only way I'd pick a JSY over a full-size helmet. JMO.

Its a brand new helmet. The rules said it was going to be a piece of memorabilia, and I asked the lady from the firm who was overseeing the contest and if it was going to be game used and she said not that she was aware of. I have to say that I was happy either way, one ,since it was free and two, items like this on the panthers nfl.com auction page always sell for high amounts so this would be the only way id ever get a signed authentic helmet.

(10-05-2012, 11:49 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Its a brand new helmet. The rules said it was going to be a piece of memorabilia, and I asked the lady from the firm who was overseeing the contest and if it was going to be game used and she said not that she was aware of. I have to say that I was happy either way, one ,since it was free and two, items like this on the panthers nfl.com auction page always sell for high amounts so this would be the only way id ever get a signed authentic helmet.
I wasn't expecting such a quick reply. I too would be thrilled w/ the helmet, no matter what!!
I haven't checked on the Panthers site OR NFL site for anything to buy lately other than hats (I need a new Panthers hat, esp. since the logo change). I know that the last time I was in the Panthers Store @ BoA Stadium, a Smitty AU'd framed 8x10 photo was $189! That was WAY more than I had to spend. That was over 5 years ago.
It did lead to something interesting for me though. I looked up from the case that photo was in to see 'Catman' standing a few feet away. I got a pic with him and got him to sign my Game Program. It was the best part of the day after watching the team get obliterated b/c half of the offensive starters were injured.
I did get lucky enough to get an NFL-certified DWill AU'd 8x10 pic for about $20 not too long after that.
Again, Congrats on winning that awesome helmet.

congrats on the win