`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pet peve!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i spell peve right )

My pet peve!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i spell peve right )
My pet peve is when i pay 5 dollars shipping and handling off of ebay and i just received my card today and the envelope has 0.65 cents on it, ughhhhh!

RE: My pet peve!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i spell peve right )
Wtf are they sending? It always costs me at least with no Delivery Confirmation $1.95 to ship. With DC its $2.85 and overnight $18.95
Eddie George Super Collector

1 drew bledsoe card

No you didn't, it's "peeve". Anyways, I would leave negative on the shipping chargers.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I can agree, but then again, I wouldn't have bid on an auction that was charging $5 for S&H. You knew what it was going to cost you, so as long as you got it safely, undamaged and in a timely manner you don't have anything to gripe about....IMO.

(02-24-2012, 04:12 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: I can agree, but then again, I wouldn't have bid on an auction that was charging $5 for S&H. You knew what it was going to cost you, so as long as you got it safely, undamaged and in a timely manner you don't have anything to gripe about....IMO.
Fo shizzle.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I'd rather bid on the auctions with $5 for shipping as usually the shipping cost will detour a lot of buyers and you get the card much cheaper than it usually sells so it balances out plus some. I'd definitely leave negative feedback and 1 star on all DSRs

(02-24-2012, 04:49 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I'd rather bid on the auctions with $5 for shipping as usually the shipping cost will detour a lot of buyers and you get the card much cheaper than it usually sells so it balances out plus some. I'd definitely leave negative feedback and 1 star on all DSRs
Why would you do that? You knew the charge was $5, why leave negative and 1 stars on dsr. You blame the seller nut jacks like you are also to blame. If you received in a timely manner and damaged, you knew the charge and paid anyways. Leave positive feedback and appropriate rating.

Nobody will ever agree whats right for shipping.
Sellers think it should be higher, buyers think it should be lower.
If I want a card and its going for .99 & $5 s/h and I get the card for 5.99 then thats what I paid for it, I dont care if it was $5 & .99 s/h.
Its the same thing to me, I spent 6 bucks...
However if it shows up in a PWE they are atleast getting a 1 on shipping stars. Unless stated in the listing.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I always charge $3 for shipping, and I have over 400 positives with 100 percent feedback ... here's how I came up with it ...

1.95 for first class shipping
.85 for delivery confirmation
.40 for bubble envelope
.10 for top loader
.02 for penny sleeve and team bag

Comes out to 3.32, I lose 32 cents every time I ship, but it's a fair price and buyers always get their cards quickly and safely because I ship no later than the next day after receiving payment.

It infuriates me that there are so many people that charge X for shipping but don't correlate it to what it actually cost them or to what level of service you will get — like a PWE with two stamps for $3 or $4 shipping.

It's not rocket science, yet SO many people struggle with it.