2011 Contenders - Worst Box Ever!

RE: 2011 Contenders - Worst Box Ever!
[Image: toilet.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(02-24-2012, 07:16 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [Image: toilet.jpg]
STOP!!! Don't contaminate the toilet water with that garbage!!! LOL

YIKES!! Breaks are hard for me cause I dont want to jump off a bridge, lol!! Singles are the way to go, never a letdown unless some jackhole is running the bid up on a real low #ed desirable card. I feel for you bro! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I'm sorry Mr. 264. Sad

Todman should make me happy, but in this instance it's downright tragic.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Sorry about your luck, but I think anyone trying to make resell value out of a box is in for a longshot...only three cards will get you your money back 1) Cam Newton, 2) Andy Dalton and 3) AJ Green. Even then the Dalton and Green would have to be in the same box. If you're looking to turn a quick buck, then I would suggest sticking with the ebay hunts, garage sales, and flea markets.

Sorry for your loss....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(02-25-2012, 03:05 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Sorry about your luck, but I think anyone trying to make resell value out of a box is in for a longshot...only three cards will get you your money back 1) Cam Newton, 2) Andy Dalton and 3) AJ Green. Even then the Dalton and Green would have to be in the same box. If you're looking to turn a quick buck, then I would suggest sticking with the ebay hunts, garage sales, and flea markets.
+1. These boxs should have been priced at 90 to 100. 150 after tax is keeping me gun shy from buying another

(02-25-2012, 03:05 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Sorry about your luck, but I think anyone trying to make resell value out of a box is in for a longshot...only three cards will get you your money back 1) Cam Newton, 2) Andy Dalton and 3) AJ Green. Even then the Dalton and Green would have to be in the same box. If you're looking to turn a quick buck, then I would suggest sticking with the ebay hunts, garage sales, and flea markets.
I absolutely agree, not the concern of the thread. Just the fact that this box was horrid. But, if I bury them for ten years and look at them again, there could be a HOFer and then I get my money back....LOL

We have all been there and we do feel the pain. It is very sad to spend so much money and get nothing in return. I really think playing your local state and national sponsored gambling "program" may be more fun and you probably get more in return!

Me, I just stick to cards. At least you can look at cardboard for years to come instead of a peice of paper with a bunch numbers on it that expired and is worth absolutely nothing. Actually, that almost remind me of expired redemptions cards pulled from a box that was sitting on a shelve for two years.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

ill buy the henery for 8!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.