IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just an FYI but sp authentic has some pricing

Just an FYI but sp authentic has some pricing
Patch autos for sure from what I saw this morning
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Just an FYI but sp authentic has some pricing
SPx also. Cam Newton is rediculous!...O_O
Eddie George Super Collector

Bro you can't post the actual values in any threads. [quote='ZeroDave' pid='1913939' dateline='1330096994']

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Gotcha, thanks. Edited.

No worries. You get anything new in from last we spoke
(02-24-2012, 10:27 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Gotcha, thanks. Edited.
My Flickr

(02-24-2012, 10:28 AM)ft28jags Wrote: No worries. You get anything new in from last we spoke
That I have.

I'll take a look in the org and see what we can come up with
(02-24-2012, 10:30 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: That I have.
My Flickr

It makes no sense to me...

Why are the SPX autos, which are harder to pull just due to the random insert of spx packs in SPA boxes, not priced higher. Why would a Christian Ponder SPX /225 patch auto be valued less than a Christian Ponder SPA auto /699 patch auto? Print number is lower, and there are three SPX patch autos per case with many more SPA patch autos per case?

Also, disappointed they did not price the SPA autos out of /15. Guess Ill try my best using the SPA autos out of 25 from last year and find comprable players.

Also thought the SPX base cards would be valued higher. oh well.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I don't understand why ANY Upper Deck product is considered as an RC. Press Pass and Sage were never allowed to have an RC designation, BECAUSE THEY WERE A COLLEGE PRODUCT... JUST LIKE UPPER DECK IS NOW!!!

I must say, I am shocked at how high the values are though.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(02-24-2012, 02:15 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: It makes no sense to me...

Why are the SPX autos, which are harder to pull just due to the random insert of spx packs in SPA boxes, not priced higher. Why would a Christian Ponder SPX /225 patch auto be valued less than a Christian Ponder SPA auto /699 patch auto? Print number is lower, and there are three SPX patch autos per case with many more SPA patch autos per case?

Also, disappointed they did not price the SPA autos out of /15. Guess Ill try my best using the SPA autos out of 25 from last year and find comprable players.

Also thought the SPX base cards would be valued higher. oh well.
I don't understand it either. Seemed on Ebay SPx was selling quite a bit higher than what they are booked at.