`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Albert puljos

RE: Albert puljos
yeah i contacted the guy who sold it to me. he said that he was sorry and that he would refund my money. but now that i have it graded, its actually worth more now than before. so i have it on the bay right now. seeing i might be able to come out ahead.
but over all, its still a nice card.
thanks all!!

Well at least he tried to make it right. If you want to see the gold version check out my PC thread. One of these days I might scan one card at a time and get permission to enter them in the search function for beckett.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

The BGS 8.5 sells for around $70-75. If you gave $50 then the grading cost you'll likely come out ahead. It sucks it was misrepresented, but I guess you should have likely known a gold. I'd call it lesson learned and be thankful you actually can come out ahead here. An 8.5 isn't terrible from Beckett IMO. In a way you got a bargain by accident cause you ended up paying less than cost.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(02-23-2012, 01:08 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: gotcha. well here is the deal. the description said gold rookie but the card is black. i already had it graded. bought it for 50 and had it graded. came back at a 8.5. so do i complain and get my money back or hold on to the card?
thanks
here is the card.
thanks.
If you received the card pictured in the auction then you dont really have anything to complain about.

(02-23-2012, 10:57 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: If you received the card pictured in the auction then you dont really have anything to complain about.
I completely disagree with this, the seller should not say gold if it is not the gold card. Many cards look similar (such as refractors, reprints, etc.) and it is the seller's responsibility to list the item correctly
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)