Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Box Crown Royale

Second Box Crown Royale
Hello Beckett Community!

Seeing as i hit it huge on my first box of Crown Royale and yanked a Claude Giroux Silhouettes, I though that I would try my luck at a second one. I am nowhere near as happy with this box as I was with the first, but I bought this one with what I was able to sell the Giroux for! Sorry Flyers Fans, I was contacted the day after I posted the photo to my PhotoBucket, and he made an offer I could not refuse!

Rookie Royalty-Mikko Koskinen, Roman Horak AU, Paul Postma AU

[Image: 033.jpg][Image: 040.jpg][Image: 042.jpg]

Red-Roberto Luongo, In Harms Way-Tomas Vokoun, Lords Of The NHL-Sidney Crosby

[Image: 036.jpg][Image: 035.jpg][Image: 037.jpg]

Lords Of The NHL-Martin St. Louis, Premier Date AU /99-Paul Bisonette, All The King's Men Materials-Charlie Simmer

[Image: 034.jpg][Image: 038.jpg][Image: 039.jpg]

And the "Hit" of the box... All The King's Men Prime (read: seam)-Bobby Ryan

[Image: 041.jpg]

The Ryan is a nice looking card, and I got some other decent inserts, but comparing to my last box... this was a bit of a dud! I did get two packs of the Panini Player Of The Day, and managed to do good for what they are:

[Image: 029.jpg]
[Image: 032.jpg][Image: 031.jpg][Image: 030.jpg]

Two Nuge... but there are only five cards in the set! Haha! All of these will be up for trade once they are in the Database here on Beckett.com. All comments welcomed, and if you are interested in trading, drop me a line here, PM or send a trade offer. I only trade through the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready! Thank you and best wishes!

Randi

RE: Second Box Crown Royale
very nice hits congrats

sweet Ryan
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Nice lightning cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice Break Randi..some really nice cards

I normally would be totally interested in that Ryan; however, I'm working on the Parros rainbow of all the kings men!

Sick card though! I might have to contact you about it in the coming weeks of you still have it
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(02-24-2012, 01:15 AM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: I normally would be totally interested in that Ryan; however, I'm working on the Parros rainbow of all the kings men!

Sick card though! I might have to contact you about it in the coming weeks of you still have it
Thanks for the compliments, guys!

I am sure that it might last for a while... seeing as Crown is not even in the database yet! Keep me posted on if you are interested in this and the Devante Smith-Pelley AU RC.

Randi

even on a "dud" break CR seems ok to me. a nice Bobby Ryan, a few autos Not a bad Break Randi. i didnt even realize that the "Lords" cards came without Jersey swatches
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(02-25-2012, 02:34 PM)rczubaty Wrote: even on a "dud" break CR seems ok to me. a nice Bobby Ryan, a few autos Not a bad Break Randi. i didnt even realize that the "Lords" cards came without Jersey swatches
Haha! Thanks, Ryan! Most of the Crown Royale has three or four stages of insert... Insert, Mem Insert, Prime Mem Insert, Patch Mem Insert. Then there are the rarest... Prime Mem AU Insert! Would be nice to land something like that! Thanks for the look, folks.

Randi