Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Do you like COSTCO to sell cases?
Smile 
RE: Do you like COSTCO to sell cases?
Smile Did you asked what were the boxes? What is/are the price(s) she paid for them?
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

RE: OT: Do you like COSTCO to sell cases?
Couldn't read the entire thread.. Lost my wireless connection.. think the WLAN board died... so I am using a USB wireless thumb drive.. but it didn't pick up my free wireless, so I am sitting at the pool in the bright sun, where is it hard to see my laptop screen... got to go get an anti-glare screen so I can see better.

I remember PriceClub selling boxes of baseball. I picked up a box of skybox or ultra (forgot which one).. it was a cello box back in 93/94, I think. most money I spent on a box, being only 13 years old...

I would like Costco to sell boxes and cases.. boxes, for those that can't afford the high price of cases.. it is easier to talk mom, dad, aunts/uncles, or even Grandparents to buy a box vise an expensive case.. easier to get kids back into collecting cardboard, & not just pokeman or magic cards..

yes, Costco would have to sell only retail, but if there was one hobby box that was released as retail/hobby & have some good "hits" then it might help the younger generation pick up on sports cards again... now, the cases they sale would have to be reasonable priced... if it goes into the thousands for a case, then nobody will be able to afford them except big time card dealers and/or collectors...

Boxes/cases sold at Costco or other large retail chains would have to have them locked up to stop those that try to cheat & pack search... or bust a few cases & try to pick the hot boxes & make their own case.. I seen a guy try that at a local LCS.. guy wanted to buy 4 boxes, but wanted to pick them from 3 different cases.. guy hit two case hits... out of 10 box cases..

"Bring the sports cards collecting back to the kids!"
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: OT: Do you like COSTCO to sell cases?
Thanks jpleazme805. Smile

All replies are welcomed and I am learning more than I thought I would. The original post contains so much flaw as we all can see with the replies above. I failed to put specific detail on the idea but I am so glad that everybody contributed their best.

Thanks all. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?