`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Cards with No Logos

Baseball Cards with No Logos
Is it just me or are the production of baseball cards with no team logos just stupid? Why am I going to go after all my favorite players if I'm going to get them with hats and shirts that have been photoshopped to remove the team logo?

On the value side of things, has anyone experienced or seen a noticeable difference between non-logo autograph/memorabilia items and logo'ed auto/memo cards?
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

RE: Baseball Cards with No Logos
Joe Montana rookie still sells well! Topps football and basketball use to not have logos. Personally I rather buy a card with the logo if I had the option.

Well, Topps didn't even bother to put their company logo on this card.

[Image: nocomplogo.jpg]

So, its not that bad. Smile
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

Personally, I prefer to buy cards with players in their uniforms and right now they only way is to buy topps. ughhhh
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(02-23-2012, 09:58 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Personally, I prefer to buy cards with players in their uniforms and right now they only way is to buy topps. ughhhh
When I came back to collecting recently I kept trying to find Upper Deck. I was very disappointed to learn they no longer were able to do baseball. The quality of the some of the Topps and Bowman cards I've pulled have been horrible.

Topps needs to step there game up but they have no reason to w/ out competition.

yeah company logos don't bother me but I am not at all interested in a card with no team logos on the hats or uniforms. For instance I've been hearing a lot about Contenders so I clicked on the box busters video to see what all the fuss was about and the first card they showed had no team logos and click not interested.

Topps is the only MLB-licensed company right now, so only their cards can show a MLB player in their full uniform (showing team logo). The other companies still producing baseball cards (obak, donruss, etc) airbrush out the logos or feature thenplayers wearing solid color generic jerseys.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*