`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this is interesting...

RE: So this is interesting...
I KNEW IT. addidy's new goal: Every auto ever made, regardless of print run.

Should only take, what $15 million or so plus about 50 years, give or take?? haha.

I didn't realize the set was so popular though, that is a good point. But even his other autos consistently fetch at least a bit above the supposed high BV...just not usually 325% of it.

Maybe I will buy a box and hope. Even if I pull an auto other than Mitch it will apparently sell well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-23-2012, 10:25 AM)adiddy32 Wrote: Hey guys I just bought a 00-01 Finest Mitch Richmond Finest Moments Refractor Auto anyone interested? $200.00 shipped..... Cold blooded! I’m tarnished forever! LOL
Hey man for one I am glad you decided to stay. Its all good and hey someone will come along in a few years and say something that will take the heat off of you......LOL

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(02-23-2012, 10:25 AM)adiddy32 Wrote: Hey guys I just bought a 00-01 Finest Mitch Richmond Finest Moments Refractor Auto anyone interested? $200.00 shipped..... Cold blooded! I’m tarnished forever! LOL
With the way you spend on cards, you either have no retirement and no savings or you make at least six figures. LOL. Nice pick up though.

(02-23-2012, 12:16 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: With the way you spend on cards, you either have no retirement and no savings or you make at least six figures. LOL. Nice pick up though.
LOL no man I didnt pick it up. The other guys were joking saying that I bought it so no one esle could have it.

I'm so glad sarcasm comes through on message boards the way it does in real life. Wink. Sorry!

my bad bro... had to do it LOL

The rest of this post is pretty funny
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(02-23-2012, 06:32 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: my bad bro... had to do it LOL

The rest of this post is pretty funny
All good.