`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
DO NOT TRADE with rad_1205

RE: DO NOT TRADE with rad_1205
This is my first time seeing this.....it gave me a good laugh and I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble. When he clicked the accept trade button, you can pretty much say that he signed a contract to complete the trade with you. If he wants you to reverse the trade and you don't want to then it ends there. He can't force you to do a trade back. Legal Action?...are you kidding me? Sounds like the uneducated way of making a threat because you aren't getting your way. You have no grounds for legal action against him. Mulder, don't worry about it and just leave it be...you didn't do anything wrong. If he keeps harassing you via PM, just report it to a mod.

markmulder20---- KEEP THINKING ITS A JOKE!!!

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published. It is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false,[2][not specific enough to verify] and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images.[3] Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[4][not verified in body]

False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[5] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[5]

In some civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a tort.[6] The United Nations Commission on Human Rights ruled in 2012 that the criminalization of libel violates Freedom of expression and is inconsistent with Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.[7]

A person who harms another's reputation may be referred to as a famacide, defamer, or slanderer. The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(02-22-2012, 09:31 PM)Krangry Wrote: A lawyer is going to charge you more for your first phone call then this is all worth. Should just let it lie, you two are acting like children.

Trading is for fun, and this clearly isnt.

I hope it all works out.
My thoughts precisely, Krangry. Very sad.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(02-22-2012, 09:48 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I think the OP should delete this forum. Its not good to air out dirty laundry on the boards. "I'm speaking first hand". Its not cool. It should be hashed out in pms. All this may do is hurt you both. People may see this and choose to ignore both of you when trading. Not all of us will get along at times. We may argue and nit pick. I think at the end of the day we got each others back. This hobby can form the best brotherhoods. Especially when you see and interact with the same peeps daily on the boards.
+1
Looking for Ripken, Sandberg, and Starlin Castro.

Harassing are you kidding me he is the ones that has been sending me PMs ive tried to fix the situation. Weather it was giving him money or more cards... Get the facts straight on both sides before you comment

(02-22-2012, 09:53 PM)slufan83 Wrote: This is my first time seeing this.....it gave me a good laugh and I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble. When he clicked the accept trade button, you can pretty much say that he signed a contract to complete the trade with you. If he wants you to reverse the trade and you don't want to then it ends there. He can't force you to do a trade back. Legal Action?...are you kidding me? Sounds like the uneducated way of making a threat because you aren't getting your way. You have no grounds for legal action against him. Mulder, don't worry about it and just leave it be...you didn't do anything wrong. If he keeps harassing you via PM, just report it to a mod.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I have to say, neither of these guys are coming off real good here. Totally understand the frustration of a sour trade, but really??? Really??? To these lengths? And, just as was laughing at somebody referring to this to a soap opera and getting a chuckle themselves, I nearly lost it seeing Wikipedia thrown in. Icing on the cake. Thanks for the laugh boys!

(02-22-2012, 10:06 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Harassing are you kidding me he is the ones that has been sending me PMs ive tried to fix the situation. Weather it was giving him money or more cards... Get the facts straight on both sides before you comment
Just another lie.

At no time did I ask you to send me "more cards". You offered to send PayPal to make up for the dinged Mulder. I politely asked that you send $2 for the shipping costs and that would be it. You refused and are now forcing me to send back the cards and threatening legal action.

...can't....resist....have....to.....

A train wreck or train crash is a type of disaster involving one or more trains. Train wrecks often occur as a result of miscommunication, as when a moving train meets another train on the same track; or an accident, such as when a train wheel jumps off a track in a derailment; or when a boiler explosion occurs. Train wrecks have often been widely covered in popular media and in folklore.

-Wikipedia 2/22/12

[Image: 1277666181425.gif]

I think some people need to get up, step away from their computer, open their front door, realize that there is one heck of a large world out there with many more important and interesting things going on aside from cardboard with guy's photos, and then move on.

I'm about ready to Paypal $2 to each of these guys to end the thread.

(02-22-2012, 10:06 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: Weather
Since when did we start talking about meteorology?

Just close this Mulder.....sounds like you both just need to drop it and part ways.