`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterdays Crown, and 2 more boxes today.

Yesterdays Crown, and 2 more boxes today.
Yesterday I broke a box & made a quick post, heres the scans for that. I also bought 2 more boxes today.

Box 1:
Base: Kovalchuk, Oshie, H. Sedin, Howard, Brodeur, Skinner, Schenn, E. Staal, Mike Fisher, Bernie Parent, Kane, Burmistrov, JVR
Hits:
[Image: crownbox1.jpg]

Box 2:
Base: Seguin, Markstrom, Tavares, Benn, Ladd, D. Sedin, Thomas Steen, Stamkos, Skinner (again), Mike Fisher (again), Reimer, Thornton (finally a Shark!!)
Hits:
[Image: crownbox2.jpg]

Box 3:
Base: Vanek, Weiss, Alfredsson, Ovechkin, Miller, Eriksson, Yvan Cournoyer, Clowe (yay another Shark!), Duchene, Toews, Zetterberg, Perry, Okposo
Hits:
[Image: crownbox3.jpg]
Yay a Rookie Sil. Redemption!! Palushaj?? Who? Oh well its still selling for $60...

Man I like this product!!
Oh wait, did I mention that this was also in Box 3??
[Image: crown3nuge.jpg]

The NUUUUGEEE... I bout shyt myself when I check #170 and saw RNH!!! 2 rookie redepmtion sil sig Primes in one box! YIPPIEEEE
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Yesterdays Crown, and 2 more boxes today.
Grats on the sweet pulls.

Let me know if the Lemieux Mythology is available.

Holy crap!!! INSANE hit on the Nugent-Hopkins! That's a sure-fire $750-1000 in the PayPal account! Many congrats to you! I am interested in the Palushaj if it's available. Great stuff!

Randi

Sweet redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

WOW - Congrats on the great hits!!

Nathan

Excellent breaks, congrats! That Nuge is a monster hit!
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(02-22-2012, 05:41 PM)rayeates Wrote: Holy crap!!! INSANE hit on the Nugent-Hopkins! That's a sure-fire $750-1000 in the PayPal account! Many congrats to you! I am interested in the Palushaj if it's available. Great stuff!

Randi
I will sell the Palushaj - I have no clue who he even is haha. But Im waiting to see what they go for. Im watchin 3 on the bay now. 2 BINs have it listed at $150, which im assuming it outa the ballpark, but the 3rd has 4 days left, 15 bids & is around $50... So im jus waiting to get a price estimate on it. If someone on ebay is willing to bid & pay $100-$150 for this guy, then ima throw it on there.
Weird on the 2 RNH's of this card that just sold on ebay. One ended at $625 one at $850 and they were ending roughly at the same time. I never understood 2 things: 1) Why do people pay more & keep bidding on a card, when a lot of times there is another listing with a cheaper BIN price. and 2) If a lower price card is about to end & the other one ends shortly after but has a way higher price, why put a bid on the higher priced one, instead of putting a max bid on the lower one at the last second that maxes out just under the higher priced one. I dont see any reason why these 2 cards, ending about the same time, shouldve finished with a $225 price differential.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

wow you did amazing congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

NUGE!
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html