`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHAT IS WITH HOT PACKS

RE: WHAT IS WITH HOT PACKS
(02-22-2012, 08:13 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: dude it is a message board. please dont be petty its not hurting anyone. go away

Dude, all caps is obnoxious, keep that caps lock button under control.

Thanks dude.

On a serious note, i have caught multiple people pack checking at my walmart, they even razor bladed the front of th value boxes and took out the giveaway cards / Harpers.

I stray away from retail because of this :/
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-22-2012, 07:56 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: They are losers who go into the retail stores and find the good cards from a number of different ways. They have an entire webiste dedicated to how to do it, and brag about there hits. Most shops do not do this ! Dave and Adan's sells loose packs because they give away packs and have a retail store. Pack searchers are grown men who steal all the retail hits from kids who don't have the money to buy hobby boxes. The ruin the cards in retail with their mushing and mashing, and no even blaster boxes are not safe they know how to find them there as well. If you go to a store and the packs are a big mess and all over the place don't buy cards there, simple as that.
Oh yeah by the way the hot packs you see for sell online, they already know who is them, they are all cheap hits they keep the good ones so don't waste your money !
on a recent trip to wally world to pick up a transformer for my son i decided to get myself something and grabbed 2 rack packs of 2010 topps allen and ginter cause they had all the stuff from 10 marked down. after opening both packs, every card was creased down the center and was bent. i figured it was from someone putting them in a cart and returning them. would of never guessed someone would ruin a 3.97 pack of cards instead of just buying them. thanks for advice i would never shell out money to someone selling these hot packs cause i think it is same as stealing.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(02-22-2012, 08:17 PM)Krangry Wrote: On a serious note, i have caught multiple people pack checking at my walmart, they even razor bladed the front of th value boxes and took out the giveaway cards / Harpers.

I stray away from retail because of this :/
Yeah, I cant tell you how many of those Topps sets I see with the Mantle refractors or relics ripped out, lol

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Do you want to try amazing packs? Search it on google and I hope you get something good. [Insert sarcasm smiley here]

I would personally stay away from these hot packs, even those hot boxes. Hot cases is the best!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Atlantasportscards.com is a good website to go to also. I buy all of my hobby boxes from them.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez