`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally Blank! Allen and Ginter 2011

RE: Totally Blank! Allen and Ginter 2011
Maybe this is the key card to solving the A&G Code. I wonder if its printed in invisible ink.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Neat! Yeah, I've worked in printing, so I'd be surprised if there weren't others like this floating around out there.

(02-22-2012, 01:23 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: I pulled one too.. I kept it thinking it was crazy, glad I'm not the only one. Must have just skipped the printing process.. Mine was a mini also.

I was thinking that, too! That would be pretty rad. When I get home I'll have to investigate...

(02-22-2012, 01:57 PM)djohn Wrote: Maybe this is the key card to solving the A&G Code. I wonder if its printed in invisible ink.

I was thinking that, too! That would be pretty rad. When I get home I'll have to investigate...

(02-22-2012, 01:57 PM)djohn Wrote: Maybe this is the key card to solving the A&G Code. I wonder if its printed in invisible ink.
::: yer killin' me, smalls. :::

For Trade: Allen & Ginter '11 Base + Inserts, Heritage '12 Base, Gypsy Queen '12 Base + Inserts

Wanted: Allen & Ginter '11 Minis, Gypsy Queen '12 Minis

I came up with a few blanks when busting 2009 Topps Heritage boxes.

Thanks, Topps!

Click above to see my GQ leather minis (162/350) - Updated 03/01/13
WANTED: 1978 Tigers Team Issue Set, 2007 Fleer Mini Die Cuts Gold #216 Magglio Ordonez

I would give $10 cash for it please Smile
This does have me now questioning the black border blank backs as 'un-intentional' 1/1's. Whatever, Who Cares, I want it!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I'm really diggin' the minis myself, too, so I'm gonna hang on to "blank beauty" for the time being... though I'll give ya a holler first if we decide to part ways

Do you have any of these in your collection already? I'd been curious to see how many other folks may have come across one

(02-22-2012, 03:51 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I would give $10 cash for it please Smile
This does have me now questioning the black border blank backs as 'un-intentional' 1/1's. Whatever, Who Cares, I want it!
::: yer killin' me, smalls. :::

For Trade: Allen & Ginter '11 Base + Inserts, Heritage '12 Base, Gypsy Queen '12 Base + Inserts

Wanted: Allen & Ginter '11 Minis, Gypsy Queen '12 Minis

I have 4 black border mini's with blank backs, I had assumed they were an un-intentionally intentional 1/1's. If you ever do decide to let it go. please LMK, I want to have an artist make me a mini of my choice Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-22-2012, 01:28 PM)giants1957 Wrote: Haiku is a Hawaiian word and with the word "surf" I thought u was
Off topic, but Haiku is a Japanese word...

Collecting T205 and Baseball HOF autos (currently at 116 of 298)