`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Help me win an MTV Award!

RE: OT: Help me win an MTV Award!
I voted, now where's my $$..oh sorry, this is not a real election..need to wait for November!

(02-22-2012, 01:12 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I voted, now where's my $$..oh sorry, this is not a real election..need to wait for November!
AHAHAHA..Funny Smile
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Thank you everyone! Every vote counts and we really appreciate it! There's no limit to the number of times people can vote, so if anyone gets some free time, I'd really appreciate you popping in a couple more votes!

Can you tell I want to win this badddd? Haha
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(02-22-2012, 02:27 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Saw your post. Voted a few times. Love good music!@ College radio normally plays artists who have not made it yet. Most of the time they find artists nobody has and make them stars!
being ohio university you should know OAR. they made it big from what was just drunk students listening to their music.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Just shot you a few more votes, and a bump to the top.

(02-22-2012, 02:43 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: being ohio university you should know OAR. they made it big from what was just drunk students listening to their music.
I've heard of them....I think they went to school at Ohio State if I remember right....
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Voted a few times for your station. I've been an announcer on the radio in Maine for 31 years. Always glad to help out a budding broadcaster.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

It'd be great if they could have a vote tally coming up towards the end of thing. Then we make a huge push right up to the deadline. Keep us posted.

Voted for you. Good Luck!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

voted a few times for you!!! good luck