`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I Miss This About NBA Hoops? UPDATED WITH ROOKIE CARDS! SORT OF!

RE: Did I Miss This About NBA Hoops? UPDATED WITH ROOKIE CARDS! SORT OF!
See, Panini, it's just not that difficult ... you just go on NBA.com, grab some photos and voila ... NBA rookie cards!

[Image: NBARookies.jpg]

(These are obviously very basic custom cards I came up with. But I had to do something.)

I am sorry but I am tired of crappy $2 products! I am not rich or anything but NO rc or gu??? GARBAGE!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(02-24-2012, 02:13 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: I am sorry but I am tired of crappy $2 products! I am not rich or anything but NO rc or gu??? GARBAGE!
I was OK with Hoops coming back if it had rookies and/or updated rosters ... the two autos at $68 a box wasn't bad until I realized it was basically a 2010-11 product as far as the checklist goes.

LOL rjcj2017 those cards actually look better hahaha
Collecting: ALL NBA STARS & SUPER STARS, ALL CURRENT DETROIT LIONS & Barry Sanders + NFL STARS

http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz108/est89detLions/

This product was clearly intended for lower end collectors, set collectors, and most importantly kids who would be happy with any auto from a $2 pack..

I don't see why everyone is ripping this when it is a very basic low end product for kids who can't afford $200 for Preferred or Treasures..

The only thing I would have liked to see Panini add would be some retro theme insert like Skyview or something that falls one every other box or so..

Back when Hoops was around the rookies didn't come out to Series 2 anyway and no one complained...

[Image: arod.gif]

I was hoping they would make them look exactly or close to the old Hoops cards but with the current players. I was more upset about the design than the checklist or rookies. But I am glad there is a cheap product that will be fun to bust instead of worrying about wasting $200 for a Toney Douglas auto.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(02-24-2012, 12:36 PM)quavis Wrote: I was hoping they would make them look exactly or close to the old Hoops cards but with the current players. I was more upset about the design than the checklist or rookies. But I am glad there is a cheap product that will be fun to bust instead of worrying about wasting $200 for a Toney Douglas auto.
WHOA. What? Toney Douglas isn't a good AU? DANGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Whoa! O.O < Eyes so big they are popping out! Tongue
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-24-2012, 09:10 AM)dirtya13 Wrote: LOL rjcj2017 those cards actually look better hahaha
Thank you very much ... and they are all 1/1s, guaranteed! LOL