`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question for Bay sellers?

RE: Question for Bay sellers?
i state i want payment in 4 days and HOPE for one in 7 days....then the non-payment thingy gets filed w/Ebay....
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

We ( Me and my buddy ).

State payment within 5. And contact within 3 days. The 2nd part leaving it open to the buyer to contact us if they need more time. We are open to it as long as it isn't a hey I don't have the money this month... Catch you next month LOL That actually happened to me LMAO

(02-21-2012, 05:38 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I give em 7 days
this is generally the amount of time I give... Unless the buyer contacts me to work something out.... also The BIN opinion most people have (Pay for it immediately) is not a good one ... (in a way) I use BIN's and the see what other items the sellers have for sale to save on shipping and get more cards I want... Sometimes sellers post traditional auctions that end at specific times that don't necessarily correspond to when i Hit the BIN button.... and waiting to hit the BIN until the sellers timed auctions end is asking to lose out on that item.

just my 2 cents Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

If I have not recieved payment or a msg. from the buyer within 5 days I will send them a friendly reminder that they won my auction and ask if there is any problem. If they respond I proceed according to what they say, if they don't then I follow the guidelines on ebay and report them as non-payers which will either result in them paying or I get refunded from ebay and relist.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

I give them two emails ususally after 3 and 5 days... if no response by day 7... File a claim..

*UPDATE* The BIN has paid! Now I'm wondering if they saw the thread, lol.

Still waiting on the auction to pay though, I'm on day 4, so I'll give them until tomorrow.

Anyone think it's a bad idea to PM them and let them know that I'm going to report them? Or do you think I for sure wont get paid then?
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(02-22-2012, 01:54 PM)monsterx Wrote: *UPDATE* The BIN has paid! Now I'm wondering if they saw the thread, lol.

Still waiting on the auction to pay though, I'm on day 4, so I'll give them until tomorrow.

Anyone think it's a bad idea to PM them and let them know that I'm going to report them? Or do you think I for sure wont get paid then?
i would be careful how you apporach them.... There could be unseen circumstances as to why they havent reponded.. i would send one more notice tomorrow that you are getting concerned and to please at least respond to the email.
If you say you are going to report them you may rub them the wrong way, and if they pay they may mess with your feedback... JMO

(02-22-2012, 02:14 PM)diablo71 Wrote: i would be careful how you apporach them.... There could be unseen circumstances as to why they havent reponded.. i would send one more notice tomorrow that you are getting concerned and to please at least respond to the email.
If you say you are going to report them you may rub them the wrong way, and if they pay they may mess with your feedback... JMO
Ah, feedback...good point! New seller, so I forget these things, lol.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

You should set up your profile to have ebay send a reminder to the buyer after so many days if it is not paid. It will also give you an opportunity to open an unpaid case after so many days.

As far as how many days you should wait, that would be up to you, but it should be stated in the auction itself. I go with 7 days, but I've seen 48 hours, 24 hours, or if it's a buy it now, I believe there is a way that you can require payment as soon as the buy it now option is used. But like I said, you should state that in your auction.